Day #5 of 30 Day Minimalist Challenge

I had to be up and out of the house at some speed this morning to get to work on time and have only just returned home at 9pm. However I have been looking forward to finding 5 things to contribute to the ongoing decluttering.

As a result today's objects are rather random, just things that I could quickly lay my hands on.
So what do we have? A child's mouthguard (it no longer fits, plus she no longer plays rugby), a couple of media adaptors for media that I no longer use, an old house phone (broken) and a CD of baby photos. I checked and we have all of those photos in Google photos.

Whilst this has only been a quick collection and short post, it does at least keep me on track. Tomorrow should be a bit more relaxed so expect a longer posting. Hey, maybe even two!


Comments

Popular Posts